|Castings - Looking for ...
|Bay Area local Non Union Asian Women 20-early 30s with Nice Skin for a Cosmetics Company Web Video
Auditions by appt Thurs 9/18 in San Francisco. Shoots Wed 9/24 in SF.
Seeking Non Union Asian Women 20-early 30s with nice skin to be considered for before & after photos in a web video for cosmetics product made and sold in Asia. Still photos will serve as an opening segment for a Non Union video to be shown on a software company site. Client is asking for a buyout, in perpetuity, for this public-facing web content and that talent fill out a Non-Disclosure Agreement at the shoot.
Brief in-person auditions are by appt. Thurs 9/18 in SF. Women will take a "Before" photo with natural daytime make-up on, then use a provided make-up remover cloth and take an "After" photo. Women selected for the shoot, will work up to 8hrs Wed 9/24 in SF, receive $800 each.
How To Submit: email the following to email@example.com:
* Subject line: Asian Women, Name, Approximate Age, Cell
* City you live in, Height, Weight
* Attach 2 New Color Snapshots: 1 close up smiling without make-up or very little, so we can see skin condition & 1 standing. No hats or sunglasses please.
BBC staff will contact you if able to schedule you for an appt. * This post is intended for women without agents. If you have Bay Area talent agency representation and your agency is working on this project, they will submit you.
|Bay Area Local Extras Casting Call for Season 2 of HBO's LOOKING
Needs will be updated frequently as we prep each episode, check back often!
We are casting Bay Area local Extras 18yrs & over for LOOKING, an HBO dramedy revolving around the lives of 3 gay friends living in San Francisco. They are shooting 9/2-11/20 on a Tues–Sat schedule to start. There is a constant need for Men & Women in their 20s-30s to portray Hipsters, Techies, LGBT Community, Bar Goers, etc., and Hispanic Adults 18 & over for Mission neighborhood. Friends & Real Couples encouraged. We are still seeking submissions even if role type not listed below. WE ARE IMMEDIATELY SEEKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
* Latino Gay Bar Goers Thurs 9/18 (approx 6pm-12AM) – Last night open for an iconic SF Latin Gay Bar, and people are partying outside on sidewalk/street. Men 21 – 40s needed with emphasis on Latin/Latin appearing Men. Friends & Couples encouraged. A few Latina Women & Drag Queens needed also. Men must be comfortable dancing with other men, some may be shirtless. * Some extras may be smoking herbal cigarettes outside. If "Willing to Smoke" please note it within your submission.
* Latino Gay Bar Goers Thurs 9/25 (approx 11AM-10PM) – Last night open for an iconic SF Latin Gay Bar and people are inside dancing & partying. Men 21– early 50s needed with emphasis on Latin/Latin appearing Men. Friends & Couples encouraged. A few Latina Women & Drag Queens needed also. Men must be comfortable dancing with other men, some may be shirtless. * Smoke machine may be used indoors.
Hours/Rates: Shoots typically last 10-12hrs starting early, i.e. 6AM., but exact start time is unknown until evening before. Non Union extras are paid SF Min Wage ($10.74/hr) with a minimum payment of $85.92 for 8hrs or less, plus overtime at time & ˝ half & double time after 12 hrs. Union members get scale. Addtnl $37.50 if cast with Car, $12 for bikes. Parking is provided, as is lunch unless working a short day, with free snacks/beverages avail throughout.
Employment Requirements: Production uses a payroll company and Extras must have government approved ID to present on set for I-9 paperwork or you cannot work. U.S. Citizens must have current U.S. Passport OR 2 pieces: a valid Drivers License with either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident/Green Card or Work Authorization from Dept. Of Homeland Security. Payment is typically received within 10-15 business days.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to LookingExtras@gmail.com
* Subject line: Latin Bar 9/18 or 9/25 Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell.
* General avail submits, list Avail Date(s) thru 10/3 in subject, Name, Age, City, Cell
* Height, Weight, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#)
* Attach Color Snapshot(s), chest up smiling/standing. No hats or sunglasses
* If submitting with friend/partner, include Name, Approx Age, Cell, Email & Photo
* Men: Shirtless Willing for bar scenes? Yes or No
* Tattoos - if visible based on what you’re willing to wear or not wear, attach photo(s)
* Cars & Bikes - Note Car Year, Color, Make & Model or Bicycle info if you have one
Please forward this notice to SF Bay Area local friends or family you think may be interested! If not initially contacted, you may be considered for later shoots, but we suggest you submit again with updated availability for future scenes.
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Commercials, Industrials and Print Work!
We are currently casting for Commercials Industrials and Print
work. You do not need to leave your availability for these projects.
We only call those people who have been selected to audition.
Note: We also send out e-mails regarding castings and projects using Casting Networks aka sfcasting.com
Please make sure you keep your e-mail address updated in your personal profile
**Please do not call our main office number for information. We try to
keep this number open to only our clients who hire us for a casting. Thank You!